powder soluble in water
Blue coloring E133 powder soluble in water - 25g - Azo Free
The Blue sugar coloring powder is the only color that should be given greater attention, this is the fact that, if the sugar in cooking were to acquire a yellowish color, mixed with the blue color would become green.
So if you have to make cooking with the color blue you will observe some important points for the success:
• Do only cooking 1kg.
• Use a minimum amount of water
• Cook over very quickly (with induction plate)
• Add color towards end of cooking, the first acid
• Do not observe the two minutes of maturation in the pot (risk yellowing)
• Do not cook at high temperatures (to stay below 160 ° C).
MOQ 25 pcs.